- Start each day quietly asking how you can best be of service today to all you meet that day.
- Venture out with an open mind and open heart ready for whatever life brings your way.
- Plan to be a peaceful presence with those you encounter.
- Know you will be interactive with a variety of people each of whom may bring you a piece of information you need to help with a present issue. Be open to their ideas.
- Know you will be presented with challenging situations and begin with non-reactivity. Pause and take time to consider options. Know the right answer will come.
- Embrace the wonder and mystery of life and bring this perception with you into every aspect of your working day.
- See things as not good or bad but rather unique new situations presented to you to help you with soul growth.
- Remember to be compassionate and understanding with others. The tongue does cut like a knife and what we give we receive.
- Try to be non-judgmental – a higher title on this Earth does not mean you are any more special than anyone else – we are all equally special and equally not special.
- At the end of the day, be grateful for all the experiences you had that day and look forward in anticipation for what tomorrow will bring.